Monday, June 2, 2014

True Friends




The truest present came in a big red ribbon
Like the one ballerina’s use
It was a book of kindness, a book of love
A book that melted my stone cold heart
And set it beating again
From the truest friend, the kindest soul
No gift can be greater then medicine from friends
No love can be stronger then kindness from friends
And no sadness can be more heart wrenching then failing to pass on the love

I am human
I choose those I love and chose those that I don't (as well as those that I don't love but am still friends with for usefulness sake)
But I hope that one day I can love all those I choose to love and love all those I choose to hate, and can become kind to both by the greatest measure.

This is what my friend taught me today

No comments:

Post a Comment